Khaled Law Firm

1430 Ebenezer Rd #104, Rock Hill, SC 29732, USA

About Khaled Law Firm

4.6 / 5

from reviews

Is this your business?

    Brittany A'Kayla Robinson
    -
    July 01, 2022

    In 2015 we started the process with Khaled Law Firm (Julia) and her team to handle our parent's Medicaid, assets, and will. Julia was kind and very knowledgeable. She walked us through the process of what we needed to do. Recently my father transition to his heavenly home and Julia and her team made this difficult time an easy one. We thank and appreciate her for her services. We will continue to use her for our Mother's needs and will be recommending her to our friends and family. The Late William C. Harris Family

    John Hess
    -
    March 01, 2018

    I would say that we were pleased with the services rendered. We had interviewed several firms to help with restating a CA trust and also creating one for my wife. We selected Khaled Law because we felt they took pride in what they were doing and weren't engaged only for the fees. The patience, expertise, comprehensiveness and the time the staff spent to answer all of our questions was appreciated and made us feel much better about the costs involved.. We came away feeling good about the overall experience working with Julia and her team. We feel more educated, informed and most importantly we appreciated the fact that every concern and detail we raised was addressed in our planning documents.

    ramon manzo
    -
    July 12, 2015

    I would highly recommend that anyone consider a consultation or seminar from Khaled Law Firm on Wills and Trusts. After having a 25 year old Will, I believed that my family was covered pretty well. I pretty much stay informed about changing laws and inheritance taxation and the cost of probate. But this subject was made clear when we had Louise from the Khaled Law Firm give a seminar about Probate and Trusts at one of Senior luncheons. Louise explain the how all States have different probate and Will laws and requirements. We realized by the questions asked by the audience that 75% of the people knew very little of what goes on after the passing of a loved one. The other 25% had pure horror stories of how situations and experiences they dealt with. It was difficult, costly and time consuming to settle the affairs of the loved one. Louise's presentation was so informative and concise that my wife and I decided to have a consultation on our situation. After the consultation my wife and I did get a Trust to handle all our affairs and make it easy for our loved ones not to go through such an ordeal into dealing with Probate Court. The trust not only covers our assets, but it precisely state how all assets will be divided and handled, also how our final arrangements will be handled. and How easy the transition for our loved ones will be in dealing with distribution of our assets. Khaled Law Firm personnel were very efficient and knowledgeable of our needs and answer all our questions in a manner that was very easy to understand.

    K H
    -
    August 11, 2022

    Took 2000 plus dollars knowing I didn’t have a case. I won’t get into details, but don't waste your time with her, she just wants money.

    Born Reality
    -
    July 21, 2021

    We did not know $100 still held such a value. I told my wife it was the best $100 we ever spent for any service. Julia knows what she knows and it was plenty. Get Your Family Trust in proper order @ Khaled Law Firm... Thanks Julia and see you soon...

    Khaled Law Firm

    Our Address

    1430 Ebenezer Rd #104, Rock Hill, SC 29732, USA

    Ad 2

    Ads Title

    See Your Business Here!

    For more information on our listings, advertising, coupons, and mailers, please contact us today!